This recipe consists of just 5 ingredients. Yes you heard me right, 5 ingredients! Even though these look super fancy and perfect for a tea party, you won’t have to slave away in the kitchen as they are as easy as saying 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Literally!
- 150 g Almond Flour
- 225 g Dates
- 1 Full Fat Can of Coconut Cream, chilled overnight
- 1–2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Sliced Strawberries
- A Handful of Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- To make the crusts, in a food processor, pulse the almond flour and dates together until you can stick the mixture together in your hand.
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners, and add 2-3 tbsps of mixture into the cupcake liner and mould into a tart shape.
- To make the filling, the coconut cream, chill the can overnight in the fridge and only use the thick part of the cream.
- Using an electric whisk, beat the cream until smooth and add maple syrup to taste. Return the new whipped cream to the fridge until ready to use.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the whipped cream into the tart case.
- Place the tarts into the freezer to harden for around1 hour.
- Slice the strawberries as a topping and chop up some mint to decorate.
- Serve immediately and return the leftovers to the fridge!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!