Time for us to get peanut butter crazy! These mini cheesecakes are a great idea if you are having guests round for an evening, and need to create a quick but DELICIOUS and NAUGHTY dessert! Try them out for yourselves, here’s the recipe…
- 230 g Medajool Dates
- 50 g Almonds
- 2x Bags of Raw Bake Cookies
- 2x Bananas
- 300 g Cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 30 g Cacao Powder
- 250 g Raw Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter, for decoration
- Blend the base ingredients together and pour into a round baking tin, lined with baking parchment.
- Blend all the chocolate layer ingredients together until the mixture becomes smooth. Pour this mixture into the pan on top of the base and place into the freezer to chill for around 8 hours or overnight.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a low heat, on a Bain-marie and simmer gently whilst you prepare to make the peanut butter cupcakes.
- To make the peanut butter cupcakes, in a pan mix together the coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Place around 20 mini cupcake cases out and pour enough chocolate in each of them to cover the bottom. Set in the freezer for around 10 minutes.
- Spoon a small amount of peanut butter into the middle of the cupcakes and pour the rest of the chocolate over the top of the peanut butter to cover completely.
- Place in the freezer to set for around 20-30 minutes.
- Once everything is set, remove the cheesecake and the peanut butter cups fro the freezer and place the peanut butter cups on the top of the cheesecake.
- Drizzle more peanut butter on top if desired. Serve, enjoy!