Who doesn’t love breakfast?! You can have it at any time of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner. These pancakes are super indulgent, filled with chocolate chips, complimented with mashed bananas to get that 5 a day in. Stack them as high as you like, we managed 6. How many can you manage?
- 3 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 350 ml almond milk
- 6 tbsps smooth peanut butter
- 120 g oat flour
- 30 g cacao powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for cooking your pancakes!)
- 175 g dark chocolate chips
- Chocolate Orange Raw Bake cookies
- Smooth peanut butter
- Maple syrup
- Add all the pancake mix ingredients to a large bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Place your frying pan over a low to medium heat with a teaspoon of coconut oil, wait until the oil has melted and then pour a big tablespoon of pancake mix into the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for around 2-3 minutes on each side, using a fish slice to flip them. Cook until each side of the pancake has browned.
- Repeat this process for the rest of your pancake mix, until you have one big stack of chocolate chip pancakes!
- To serve, spread smooth peanut butter in between each pancake, sprinkle the Raw Bake cookies over the top and drizzle some maple syrup!
Don’t forget to share your stack over on our Instagram page!