Rocky Roads are one of the easiest ways to get your daily sweet dose. Cut them, slice them, shape them however you want because they still taste the exact same and just as yummy!
- 210 g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 bags of Raw Bake cookies (I used salted caramel)
- 70 g raisins
- 60 g pecans
- Cacao powder, for dusting
- Start with breaking your choice of dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Add in the coconut oil and maple syrup. Start melting the ingredients together over a low heat and stir constantly until all the ingredients are combined and melted.
- Crush the Raw Bake cookies up into small chunks, alongside the pecans.
- When the chocolate mix is melted and well combined, add in the cookies, pecans and raisins.
- Ensure everything is coated in the chocolate mixture and pour into a lined tin of about 20 cm x 10 cm.
- Put the tin the freezer fro around 1 hour or as long as you like!
- Once you remove the nearly formed rocky roads from the freezer and take out the tin, dust with some cacao powder.
- Cut into whatever shape you desire! (TIP: Make sure when you have finished to store in a container with a lid).
Yummy! I would love to see these shared over on our social pages! Don’t forget to give us a shoutout, @rawbakestation.