Smooth, thick and creamy. Yes, these chocolatey caramel slices answer all of your desires. Want to know how to recreate this recipe? I sure would… Keep reading!
- 150 g Almonds
- 65 g Coconut Flour
- 170 g Medjool Dates
- 1 x Bag of Raw Bake Crookies
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 180 g Medjool Dates
- 80 g Cashews (soaked for around 2 hours)
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree (you can purchase canned pumpkin!)
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30 g Cacao Powder
- 100 g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 170 g Maple Syrup
- Line a 20 cm x 20 cm baking tray.
- To create the base, add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until the mixture forms and is sticky.
- Empty the base mixture into you lined baking tray and press into the tray firmly and evenly, place into the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- For the caramel layer, in a food processor blend all the caramel ingredients together until it is creamy and smooth. If the mixture still looks a little thick, add in some more coconut oil.
- Place the caramel layer evenly on top of your base and place back into the freezer to set.
- Finally, for the chocolate layer, whisk together the ingredients until smooth and and shiny.
- Once the caramel has hardened, gently spread the chocolate layer across the top of the caramel.
- Place back into the freezer to fully set for around 2 hours.
Decorate with our Raw Bake Crookies, choose your flavour!