To celebrate the launch of our new Crookies at Raw Bake Station, I thought why not make a big, yummy cookie dough cake? Well here to is, super easy but super tasty. Pack a slice into your lunchbox or save it for a sweet treat after a hard day working, its up to you! If it was me, I would do both…
Cookie dough base:
- 140 g almond flour
- 80 g coconut flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 170 g sugar
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 x bags of vanilla choc chip Raw Bake cookies
- 80 g chocolate chips
- 160 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- For the dough, add all of the ingredients into a food processor (expect the chocolate chips) and blitz until the mixture resembles a crumbly but sticky consistency. Then, mix in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Using your knuckles, press the dough down into a round baking pan and freeze.
- To make the chocolate topping, heat a pan of water, melt the coconut oil over a Bain-marie. Once melted, add in the dark chocolate and mix together until they are combined.
- Add the chocolate layer over the top of the cookie dough and place into the fridge to chill.