Now we all know I’m nutty about nuts! This recipe is mixing it up a little and using pistachios to create a green sensory display. I am yet to find a dairy-free pistachio ice-cream so have therefore come up with these as a great alternative. Try them out and see what you think!
- 200 g soaked dates
- 170 g cashews
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 170 g pistachios
- 200 g soaked cashews
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 17 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 90 g spinach
- Pinch of salt
- Put baking parchment into a loaf tin or square tin.
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Transfer the crust from the food processor into the loaf tin/square tin and press down firmly, making sure it is even and place into the freezer whilst preparing the feeling.
- Add all filling ingredients to a clean food processor and blitz until very smooth and creamy. Take the tin out the freezer and spread the filling on the top of the base.
- Place back into the freezer and freeze for at least 5 hours to fully set.
- To decorate top with pistachios pieces and melted dark chocolate!
How do they taste? I thought they were delicious! Share your thoughts over on the Instagram or Twitter feed.