Chocolate base and a chocolate ganache all in one recipe? What more could you hope for?! Get ready for the desserts of all desserts, this one is a solid 10/10 from us.
- 175 g pitted dates
- 150 g ground almonds
- 30g cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 180 g cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours)
- 50g cacao powder
- 200g maple syrup
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for garnish
- Line a round baking tray with baking parchment.
- The base: simply put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture is crumbly and sticky.
- Press the mixture lightly into the bottom of the baking tray making sure it is all even and place in the freezer to set.
- The filling: melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over a low heat until it is a liquid. Place all the filling ingredients (apart from the coconut oil) into a food processor and blend until it dooms a smooth consistency.
- Slowly mix in the coconut oil and blend again until it is all mixed in and the mixture is creamy.
- Take the base out of the freezer and place the ganache filling over the top of the base and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle frozen berries over the top of the ganache filling and set aside in the freezer for around 2-3 hours until firm.
Did you like this recipe? Check out the others on the blog!