These cheesecake squares will provide that ray of sunshine you might be missing in your week! Providing an amazing colour as well as taste, what more could you want?!
- 200 g almond flour
- 175 g pitted dates
- 60 g shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 120 g blackberries
- 180 g cashews
- 150 g maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Line a square 10 inch baking tray with parchment paper
- Place the almond flour and pitted dates into a food processor and blend until it resembles a thick flour
- Spoon the mixture into a large bowl and add the shredded coconut and 3 tablespoons of warm water
- Mix well until it forms a ball and mould the mixture into the lined baking tray.
- Freeze the base for at least 1 hour.
- Place the filling ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Remove the base from the freezer and spread the filling over the top of the base making sure it is all even.
How immense is the colour of this cheesecake? Share them on our instagram page.