I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE-CREAMMM!! The glorious weather has definitely got us all wanting to find a way to cool off, and what better way to do that than ice-cream?! No ice-cream machine? Don’t worry you can make it without!
- 2 cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 200g of fresh or frozen blueberries (we used frozen)
- 120ml maple syrup
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until forming a smooth consistency.
- Once smooth, pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk until smooth and thickened.
- Pour into a big enough container and chill overnight.
- Use a stand mixture with a metal bowl, and churn the ice-cream with the paddle attachment until thick and smooth.
- Chill in the freezer for a few hours until serving.
Cooled down yet?! I hope so…