Wondering what to do with your porridge oats? Getting bored of the same breakfast every morning? Then take a look at this pancake recipe! Pancakes upon pancakes with fresh blueberries to tingle the tastebuds. Easy and a good way to mix up the breakfast ideas in the morning! Trying to give you the morning motivation you need to get through the day!
- 100 g Blueberries
- 70 g Flour
- 50 g Ground almonds
- 3 tbsps Rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 ml milk of your choice (we used almond milk)
- 5 tsp dairy-free butter
- Topping choices: syrup, honey, blitzed blueberries or granola
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Once combined, stir in the wet ingredients
- Add a teaspoon of dairy-free butter to your pan and melt on a low-medium heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of the pancake mix to the pan and let it cook for around 2 minutes, flip onto the other side and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Repeat step number 4 with the remaining pancake mix.
- Once your pancakes are stacked nicely, top with syrup, honey, blitzed blueberries or granola to finish it off!
Share your stack on instagram tagging us @rawbakestation so I can see your wonderful creations.