January calls for goal writing, dry janning and fluffy as a feathered pillow, pancakes!
It’s taken me a while to master light and fluffy all vegan pancakes… it’s safe to say I’ve conquered my task. This recipe is incredible. A must try!
1 cup flour (125 g)
2 tablespoons organic sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
240 ml Almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
- Banana, to serve
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- To make your minis, fill a ladle half way and pour onto a slightly oiled nonstick pan over a medium-high heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and lots of banana.