A weekend spoiler.
– 120g cacao butter
– 1 tbsp cacao
– 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
– 2 drops vanilla
– sprinkle himalyan salt
– 200g cashews (soaked in hot water for 4 hours)
– 1 tbsp coconut nectar
– 1 cap vanilla
– 1 tbsp oat milk
– Handful of oats
– Handful of chocolate coins
– Using a double boiler (glass bowl over hot water in pan) method melt your cacao butter.
– Once melted, add in the other chocolate ingredients and whisk until smooth and liquid. Leave glass bowl over warm water to keep liquid.
– Using a blender or nutri-bullet, blitz your cashews so they become creamy.
– Add in your honey and vanilla and keep scraping down the sides so all the mix is binded.
– Add in your oat milk, oats and chocolate coins.
– Blend until smooth and chocolate chips broken. Leave to one side.
– Using muffin cases, pour a layer of chocolate into each of the bases to make the bottom of your cup. Leave to set in the fridge.
– Once set, add a tsp. of cookie mixture into your cups and cover in chocolate – as you would find a peanut butter cup.
– Leave to harden in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Much Love, Evie Xx