Now for a lot of you, ‘veganuary’ might be starting or perhaps dry January and you’re looking for the lit bit of sweetness to take off the edge and keep the demons away.
Well, you can thank me later! Here are two really simple but very delicious recipes to keep you on the straight and narrow.
125g ground almonds
3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 cap of vanilla
2 tbsp maple syrup
Filling : peanut butter
– Using a blender, combine all the ingredients, except your peanut butter.
– Blend until the mixture has become one combined sticky mix.
– Using a teaspoon, scoop out a heaped amount of mixture and roll into a ball using your hands.
– Then using your thumb, press a hole into your brownie ball and leave to set in fridge.
– Repeat this method until you have used all of your mixture up.
– Simply fill your brownie holes with peanut butter or any filling you desire.
– Leave to set in the fridge or consume straight away.
Much Love, Evie Xx