“Doughnut tell me these ain’t your thang”
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of almonds
- ½ cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. cacao
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- ½ tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. water
White chocolate topping
- ½ cup melted cocoa butter(white chocolate butter; not coconut)
- ¼ cup cashew butter, at room temperature
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp. raw ground vanilla bean
- 200g raw conscious chocolate // or use 80% dark chocolate.
- Chopped almonds
- Cacao nibs
- Crushed peanuts
- Salted caramel truffles
(N.B hands will get messy, bowl licking will be necessary)
- Mix all the doughnut ingredients in a blender until completely combined.
- Once you are happy with the texture of the mixture, pour it out onto a piece of greaseproof paper and shape into doughnuts.
- Place your doughnut rings into the freezer and allow to set for 15 minutes
- Place all white chocolate ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. This is ready to be drizzled now.
- Melt your dark chocolate using a double boiler technique.
- Take your doughnut rings out of the freezer, and drizzle with both white chocolate and dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle your desired toppings and leave in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
Enjoy this creation all, I’m 100% sure you will!
If you decide to make them, please send me some photos/tag on social media – happy making!