I’m sure most vegans have been asked the same question (snore) when explaining that they don’t eat the following:
“Well,urm, what on earth do you eat then?”
The funny thing is, there is actually so much more to the food plate of a human than just meat, potato and little veg… sorry guys. There is a whole other exotic world of foods/dishes to be had when you just execute a little of the conventional foods, i.e meat… you become more adventurous and more playful.
SO, I wanted to share with you my own go-to breakfasts for if and when you ever decide to try a meal without the above foods.
- Avocado on toast (my all time favourite) // crumpet avec. chilli flakes and sriracha sauce (tasty).
- Porridge made with oat/cashew/almond/soya milk – topped with only the greatest add ons (aka raw bake slices)
- Garlic mushrooms and tomato on sourdough toast
- Smoothies – from your fruits to your greens and even to your proteins!
E.G Juice all your green vegetables plus a stalk of ginger + then blend it with half an avocado and a tsp. of spirulina powder.
- Full english breakfast // vegan style – Hash Brown//Vegan sausage// Beans // Tomatos//Mushrooms//Tempeh
- Acai bowl
- Pancakes with a s**t load of maple and peanut butter
- Coconut yogurt with chia seeds and mango
There you have it, a list of vegan breakfast ideas, ready for you take action!